Excellence in Business
& Estate Strategies
Alfonso L. Poiré
Al has extensive experience in business litigation and represents a variety of clients in the resolution of various private and commercial disputes. After 14 years as General Counsel of a multi-million dollar lumber and hardware retailer, Al brought a wealth of expertise in the complex field of construction litigation and broad knowledge in the specialized areas of mechanics’ liens and related construction remedies to Reynolds Law, LLP. Al’s knowledge is rounded out by years of experience addressing contracts and contract-based disputes in addition to broad experience with union and non-union labor negotiations. Al’s period as an extern to Justice John A. Arguelles of the California Supreme Court gave him unique insight into both the gravity of the litigation process, and the importance of seeking resolution before the dispute is consumed and controlled by the process itself.
In conjunction with his litigation-centered practice, Al has received special training with, and certification in, alternative dispute resolution, both with the American Arbitration Association, and with the prestigious Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at the Pepperdine University School of Law.
Simply put, Al is a tremendous resource for Reynolds Law, LLP in the field of resolving private and commercial disputes of all types.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, Berkeley, California
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 1986
- Real Estate
- Business Litigation
- California Bar Association, Member
- Solano County Bar Association, Member
- Napa County Bar Association, Member
- Certificate of Special Recognition, Solano County Library Foundation
- Justice John A. Arguelles of the California Supreme Court, Extern
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution, American Arbitration Association
- California, 1990
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1990