Location: Vacaville and Roseville Offices
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Land Use Planning
Todd expands the scope of Reynolds Law’s services to our clients with his background in real estate, development, finance, construction and business matters. He began his career over 20 years ago in civil litigation but realized his passion was in real estate, construction, and business. Todd’s background includes a depth of legal experience including from a business perspective having managed development projects and navigated the regulatory process. He recognizes the role of lawyer as counselor in helping clients achieve their objective.
Todd has spent most of his life along the Interstate 80 corridor, by way of growing up in Nevada City to working in San Francisco. Todd’s father being Vallejo born and raised, gave Todd Solano County roots. Summers driving tomato trucks up and down the Central Valley conditioned him for hard work.
Todd appreciates and shares the way the firm values its clients and communities. He served 16 years as an elected member of a school board, including eight years as board president. He presently sits on the board of directors of an education foundation and a local historical foundation.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctor - 1991
- University of California, Davis, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1985
- Major: History
- Solano-Napa Habitat for Humanity.
- Vacaville chamber of Commerce Board of Directors , 2022 to Present
- Rocklin Educational Excellence Foundation, Founding Board Member, 2008 to 2022
- Vacaville Rotary
- Outstanding Trustee of the Year, Placer County School Boards Association, 2010
- Finalist, Best Oralist, Moot Court Competition
- Recipient, Chancellor’s Outstanding Graduating Senior Award
- California, 1992